The thing is…
even if my OTP never becomes canon, I will still ship it.
even if you write out a dissertation explaining why my OTP will never become canon, I will still ship it.
even if the creator issued a statement tomorrow that said my OTP will never become canon, I will still ship it.
even if no one else in the universe ships my OTP, I will still ship it.
You wanna know why? Because I fucking love my OTP. And nothing will change that.
A woman discovers her boyfriend’s terrible laundry secretthis is an extremely important video
Hey Tony, if this doesn’t make you think of Kawaii Desu Girl there is something wrong cause that’s what I thought of.
I can’t stop laughing
whispers yeeessssssss intimately to screen
watched Amok Time with boyfriend last night and just
The best part of this is that sehlats are desert predators bigger than lions. Like, a lot bigger. Like as big as an actual bear. Like if Mccoy saw one coming at him he would shit himself and Spock knows this and Spock’s mom knows this.
Spock’s mom is just straight up fucking with him.
cute was inwented in russia
Look, if you nicely tell me that swearing makes you uncomfortable and you politely ask me not to, I will stop immediately and speak nicer than a nun.
But if you start acting like you’re on some fucking high horse, or telling me that I’m going to Hell for talking the way that I do and you can’t “be around that kind of language” then you can bet your motherfuckin’ ass that I’ll be fucking cussing like a cunt-fuckin’ sailor you maggot-ridden piece of dick.
It’s GIVEAWAY TIME!
In celebration of the release of Star Trek Into Darkness in theaters and the excitement of welcoming so many new people into our fandom, I will be giving away 24 Star Trek books written between the years of 1976 and 1996.
Here are the RULES:
- You do not have to be following me to win.
- Reblog as many times as you like until July 10, 2013. On that day, I will be using a random number generator to choose the winners.
- You can win one book per reblog. Meaning for example, if you reblog four times you will be entered into the drawing four times and could potentially be selected four times to win a total of four books.
- I can only ship inside the US and Canada for this giveaway.
- Winners will be contacted via ask message on July 11. They have 48 hours to claim their prize before it is forfeit to the next person selected.
- Winners can choose which book they would like based on availability at the time they are contacted.
Here is what you could win:
- Star Trek: The New Voyages edited by Sondra Marshak and Myrna Culbreath
- Star Trek: The New Voyages 2 edited by Sondra Marshak and Myrna Culbreath
- Star Trek: Mutiny on the Enterprise by Robert E. Vardeman
- Star Trek: Enterprise: The First Adventure (TOS) by Vonda N. McIntyre
- Star Trek #2: The Entropy Effect by Vonda N. NcIntyre
- Star Trek #11: Yesterday’s Son by A.C. Crispin
- Star Trek #20: The Vulcan Academy Murders by Jean Lorrah
- Star Trek #23: Ishmael by Barbara Hambly
- Star Trek #28: Crisis on Centaurus by Brad Ferguson
- Star Trek #32: Chain of Attack by Gene DeWeese
- Star Trek #34: Dreams of the Raven by Carmen Carter
- Star Trek #39: Time For Yesterday by A.C. Crispin
- Star Trek #40: Timetrap by David Dvorkin
- Star Trek #42: Memory Prime by Gar and Judith Reeves-Stevens
- Star Trek #45: Double, Double by Michael Jan Friedman
- Star Trek #52: Home Is The Hunter by Dana Kramer-Rolls
- Star Trek: Prime Directive by Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens
- Star Trek: The Return by William Shatner
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #1: Ghost Ship by Diane Carey
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #4: Survivors by Jean Lorrah
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #5: Strike Zone by Peter David
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #7: Masks by John Vornholt
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #11: Gulliver’s Fugitives by Keith Sharee
- Star Trek: The Next Generation #15: Fortune’s Light by Michael Jan Friedman
- Avengers (that includes any of the individual characters movies)
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- And pretty much anything that’s action or targeted to guys
A guy friend of mine today said it was weird that my friend had all the X-Men movies because she was a girl. Needless to say we almost threw him out of the car. So I would like to prove to him that just because we have vagina’s that doesn’t impair us from enjoying an action film.
Women of tumblr please back me up.